Nolathane Leaf Spring Shackle Bushing REV1660004
A critical service item for any leaf sprung vehicle. High kilometers and heavy load carrying causes excessive wear on rubber bushings. Nolathane's signature red bushings are made tough and offer outstanding abrasion resistance, high load bearing capability (4WDâs, utes and towing), flexibility, increased tensile strength and chemical resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis