First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Leaf Spring 34-1549Shop All Dorman
Part # 34-1549
SKU # 1249038
Price Not Available
End 2 Attachment Type
Up Turned Eye
Length Axis 1
Length Axis 2
Properly functioning leaf springs hold the weight and payload of a vehicle and are essential to suspension performance and passenger comfort. Check the product details to select the right light-, medium-, or heavy-duty springs for your application.
- Direct replacement - these leaf springs are designed to match the fit and function of original equipment leaf springs in specified applications
- Ideal solution - seamlessly replaces leaf springs damaged by overloading, collision, cracking or corrosion, or are due for replacement when the vehicle sags, bounces excessively, or rides unevenly
- Durable construction - these leaf springs are made from quality materials to strict specifications to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality - engineered, manufactured and supported by the premier aftermarket leaf spring provider in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil