First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Approved as original equipment by vehicle manufacturers and militaries world wide, these tough hubs are built to last. A hardened nylon center is used instead of metal to keep you moving in the rare case of a hub failure. The only way to repair it is to replace it. The question is, with what? Factory automatic hubs have a history of failing when you need them most. A damaged hub will render your 4 x 4 useless and leave you stranded. Wish you could swap your venerable automatic hubs to a set of manual locking hubs? Rugged Ridge has heard your plea Rugged Ridge manual locking hubs are unanimously recognized as the world's toughest hubs by our thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. Brute strength matters, that is why the bodies of our hubs are crafted from impact resistant nodular iron, and feature a corrosion resistant die cast aluminum cap. Our hubs deliver better 4WD performance when locked and improved fuel economy in 2WD when unlocked, than automatic hubs purchasing a set a premium manual hubs is more cost effective than servicing your worn factory hubs. With the money you save you'll be able to carry a spare set, not that you'll need them. Sure you have to get out of the cab to lock the hubs, but unlike automatic hubs you won't have to wait until you lose traction for your four-wheel drive to engage.
- Better 4WD performance
- Better fuel economy
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to install
- Impact resistant nodular iron
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?