Dorman Pack Wheel Nut 713-375J
These wheel lug nuts are made of carbon steel and tested to demanding automotive industry standards to ensure strength, longevity and safety.
- Carbon steel - materials meet SAE automotive industry standards for strength and durability
- Corrosion tested - 72-hour salt spray testing to simulate three years of corrosion resistance
- Tensile tested - lug nuts undergo industry-standard proof-load testing to ensure strength
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of professional engineers and quality control specialists in the United States
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?