Dorman Pack Wheel Nut 713-685
|End Type||Bulge Seat Open End|
Upgrade the look of your wheel hardware with these racing-inspired lug nuts. Designed with an open end to accommodate long studs, these nuts are finished with a knurled texture for better grip when spinning them by hand.
- Exclusive design - these premium lug nuts feature an authentic racing style look with knurled surfaces to help grip
- Quality materials - made of tough steel for durability and positive tool contact
- Cost-effective solution - offers the high-performance look of racing hardware at a competitive price
- Quality tested - these lug nuts have undergone try-on, corrosion and material testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?