Dorman Single Wheel Nut 611-185.1
|Shank Length (in)||0.0|
|Thread Direction||Right Hand Thread|
|Wheel Lock Key Included||Not Required|
Dorman’s wheel nuts are designed and constructed to strict engineering quality standards. All of our wheel nuts are manufactured with high corrosion resistance to combat rust in any environment. Available in multiple styles and finishes, they match the original to blend in with the overall aesthetic design of your car. Chrome upgrade nuts are also available in multiple styles and colors to enhance the look of your wheels.
- Wheel Nut Cover also available
- Easy to install
- Available in different quantities and packaging options
- Chrome Wheel Nut and lock kits available (where applicable)
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?