Dorman Single Wheel Nut 611-263.1
|Thread Direction||Right Hand Thread|
Dorman Wheel Lug Nuts are designed and constructed to strict engineering quality standards. All of our Wheel Lug Nuts are manufactured with high corrosion resistance to combat rust in any environment. Available in multiple styles and finishes, they match the original to blend in with the overall aesthetic design of your car.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Available in different quantities and packaging options
- Constructed of durable carbon steel
- This part is quality tested to meet product standards
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?