McGard Pack Wheel Nut 64034
|Thread Direction||Right Hand Thread|
Chrome plated lug nuts lead a tough life.; Think about it, harsh elements, nasty corrosive wheel cleaners and lead-foot drivers.; Not to mention overzealous impact guns and loose fitting lug wrenches.; This kind of treatment destroys ordinary lug nuts which turns even the best looking wheels ugly.; Tough Nuts can take the punishment and keep your wheels looking beautiful.; Tough Nuts are guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel.; McGard manufactures lug nuts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M.; standards for safety and durability.; Every lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety.; McGard's plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome with black PVD producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.; Tough Nuts are designed and built for the real world, because life is tough.; Bulge Style Cone Seat lug nuts have an extended seating surface that is designed to match the wider seating surface used on some aluminum wheels.; For use with steel or aluminum wheels with exposed decorative lug nuts that are tapered at the bottom.; This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
- Enhances the look of any wheel.
- Matching wheel locks & installation kits available (where applicable).
- Built to last a lifetime.
- Fully machined one-piece design.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?