McGard Pack Wheel Nut 65002RC
Why settle for ordinary lug nuts? SplineDrive Lug Nuts combine style and performance.; A no-compromise design engineered to fit small diameter recesses in Tuner style wheels.; SplineDrive lug nuts offer closed-end design, maximum gripping power, more stud engagement and a greater seating surface than socket style lug nuts.; In addition they are 30% lighter in weight.; Like all McGard lug nuts, the chrome plating is guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel.; McGard manufactures SplineDrive lug nuts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M.; standards for safety and durability.; Every lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety.; McGard's plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.; Trimmed with a red anodized cap.; SplineDrive lug nuts take safety, dependability and style to the next level.; For aluminum wheels only.; This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?