McGard Pack Wheel Nut 65310
|Thread Direction||Right Hand Thread|
|Washers Included||Not Required|
|Wheel Lock Key Included||No|
Why settle for ordinary lug nuts? SplineDrive Lug Nuts combine style and performance. A no-compromise design engineered to fit small diameter recesses in Tuner style wheels. SplineDrive lug nuts offer closed-end design, maximum gripping power, more stud engagement and a greater seating surface than socket style lug nuts. In addition they are 30% lighter in weight. Like all McGard lug nuts, the chrome plating is guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel. McGard manufactures SplineDrive lug nuts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Every lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety. McGard's plating process includes three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust. SplineDrive lug nuts take safety, dependability and style to the next level. For alloy wheels only. Requires 65301 (1" Hex) or 65302 (22MM Hex) Installation Tool. This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
- Built to last a lifetime.
- Enhances the look of any wheel.
- Available in multiple color variations.
- Matching wheel locks & installation kits available (where applicable).
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?