McGard Pack Wheel Nut 69410
|Thread Direction||Right Hand Thread|
Chrome plated lug nuts lead a tough life. Think about it, harsh elements, nasty corrosive wheel cleaners and lead-foot drivers. Not to mention overzealous impact guns and loose fitting lug wrenches. This kind of treatment destroys ordinary lug nuts which turns even the best looking wheels ugly. Tough Nuts can take the punishment and keep your wheels looking beautiful. Tough Nuts are guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel. McGard manufactures lug nuts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Every lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety. McGard's plating process includes three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust. Tough Nuts are designed and built for the real world, because life is tough. Bulge Style Cone Seat lug nuts have an extended seating surface that is designed to match the wider seating surface used on some aluminum wheels. For use with steel or aluminum wheels with exposed decorative lug nuts that are tapered at the bottom. Bulk box of 100. This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
- Enhances the look of any wheel.
- Most available in chrome and black finishes.
- Provides the highest level of protection against costly wheel and tire theft.
- Built to last a lifetime.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?