First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
McGard Wheel Nut 100 Piece 69405Shop All McGard
Part # 69405
SKU # 361804
Price Not Available
Threads Per Inch
Chrome plated lug nuts lead a tough life.; Think about it, harsh elements, nasty corrosive wheel cleaners and lead-foot drivers.; Not to mention overzealous impact guns and loose fitting lug wrenches.; This kind of treatment destroys ordinary lug nuts which turns even the best looking wheels ugly.; Tough Nuts can take the punishment and keep your wheels looking beautiful.; Tough Nuts are guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel.; McGard manufactures lug nuts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M.; standards for safety and durability.; Every lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety.; McGard's plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.; Tough Nuts are designed and built for the real world, because life is tough.; For use with steel or aluminum wheels with exposed decorative lug nuts that are tapered at the bottom.; Bulk box of 100.; This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
- Enhances the look of any wheel.
- Most available in chrome and black finishes.
- Provides the highest level of protection against costly wheel and tire theft.
- Built to last a lifetime.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?