First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
McGard Wheel Nut 50 Piece 65002BKShop All McGard
Part # 65002BK
SKU # 362845
Price Not Available
Why settle for ordinary lug nuts? SplineDrive Lug Nuts combine style and performance.; A no-compromise design engineered to fit small diameter recesses in Tuner style wheels.; SplineDrive lug nuts offer closed-end design, maximum gripping power, more stud engagement and a greater seating surface than socket style lug nuts.; In addition they are 30% lighter in weight.; Like all McGard lug nuts, the chrome plating is guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel.; McGard manufactures SplineDrive lug nuts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M.; standards for safety and durability.; Every lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety.; McGard's plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome with black PVD producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.; SplineDrive lug nuts take safety, dependability and style to the next level.; For aluminum wheels only.; This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
- Enhances the look of any wheel.
- Matching wheel locks & installation kits available (where applicable).
- Built to last a lifetime.
- Available in multiple color variations.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?