First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
McGard Wheel Nut 50 Piece 69779BKShop All McGard
Part # 69779BK
SKU # 1076596
Price Not Available
McGard manufactures lug bolts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Presently, McGard is an Original Equipment supplier to most automobile brands around the world. McGard lug bolts enhance the look of any wheel! 2-piece design utilizes a free-spinning seat for optimum safety and performance. This design, in conjunction with a proprietary thread coating, protects against galling, helps prevent seized or difficult to remove lug bolts and enhances torque and tension. The chrome with black PVD plating is guaranteed for life not to chip, peel or rust. Replaces M12x1.5 BMW/MINI cone seat lug bolt part number 36-13-6-781-150. For use on Original Equipment cone seat aluminum wheels and Aftermarket cone seat aluminum wheels that use the Original Equipment fasteners. NOT for use when using wheel spacers. Before installing, verify lug/lock bolt thread size, seating surface type (Cone/Radius), shank length and style as recommended by the wheel manufacturer. MINIMUM of 5 1/2 full bolt rotations of engagement required. This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?