White Knight Pack Wheel Nut 438094
|Thread Direction||Right Hand Thread|
White Knight lug nuts are constructed to enhance the luster of your wheels and provide maximum dependability and strength. Manufactured in ISO, QS, & TS16949 certified facilities, our lug nuts are cold forged for increased strength and uniformity to meet or exceed OEM and aftermarket application standards. Each lug nut is polished or tumbled before plating, resulting in longer lasting superior chrome finish.
- Spline style lug nuts fit small-diameter recesses
- Requires duplex spline key adapter part# 238001 (Sold separately)
- Provide more stud engagement and greater seating surface, allowing added torque during installation and removal
- Meets OEM and aftermarket application standards
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?