This adjustable upper control arm has a 6" chromoly steel cross shaft and has threaded ends. It features new locknut and washer assembly componenets. So, there's no need for c-clips. It also has offset racing pivot assemblies that are greasable with Delrin inserts.
- 3-3/4" Sleeve - Adjusts 7" to 9"
- Chrysler Screw In Ball Joint Plate - 10 degree
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?