The domed foot screws directly into the shaft of the JounceShock. This is the most traditional of bump shock ends and is most often used in an application with some scrub on a Target Plate. It can be used in conjunction with the Shaft Extender, part number 25603.
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?