First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast power steering repair kits are made from premium quality parts for lasting repairs to pumps, gears, and racks.
- Parts included with upper pinion bearing kit (designed for specific repair of the pinion/hydraulic valve assembly): bearings
- Parts will vary by type, but kits will include soft parts and seals necessary to effect repairs
- Seals and o-rings are made to OE specifications to ensure proper fit
- Parts are made from high quality material to ensure long life
- Parts included with complete seal kits (contains the seals and miscellaneous hardware necessary for a complete rebuild): PTFE seals, rubber seals, O rings, snap rings and washers
- All repair kits are supplied with detailed instruction sheets including exploded view illustrations or step by step service procedures
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?