First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|End 1 Inside Diameter
|End 2 Inside Diameter
|Mounting Bracket Included
|Gasket Or Seals Included
This power steering hose connector matches the fit and function of the original equipment connector for a reliable repair. This part has undergone extensive testing to ensure adherence to precise design standards.
- Direct replacement - this power steering hose connector is a precise match for the fit and function of the original equipment connector
- Durable construction - this hose connector is made of durable materials for reliable, leak-free performance
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at a competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone extensive testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?