First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Power Steering Cylinder Line Hose 71305Shop All Duralast
Part # 71305
SKU # 212662
Price Not Available
Power steering pressure & return hoses are engineered to OE design and specifications, ensuring an accurate and lasting installation. Duplication of OE routing, constructed with high quality materials and use of safety features protects against premature failure.
- Constructed to withstand high pressure pulsations and heat
- Hoses should be replaced after 20,000-24,000 miles as preventative maintenance
- Built to resist breakdown and system contamination
- Zinc coated tube protect against rust and corrosion
- Switch sockets allow re-installation of OE pressure sensors
- Recommended that you replace your return line when replacing pressure hose
- Honda Accord Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Honda Civic Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Ford F150 Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Ford Focus Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?