First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Power Steering Pressure Line Hose 92589Shop All Duralast
Part # 92589
SKU # 737351
Price Not Available
Power steering pressure & return hoses are engineered to OE design and specifications, ensuring an accurate and lasting installation. Duplication of OE routing, constructed with high quality materials and use of safety features protects against premature failure.
- Double lock beading with barbed tube end provides superior hose/coupling integrity
- Switch sockets allow re-installation of OE pressure sensors
- Zinc coated tubes protect against rust and corrosion
- Heat/abrasion tubing protects vital areas
- Banjo end lock tabs prevent hose end from loosening
- Dupont Hypalon hose where specified by OEM
- Honda Accord Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Honda Civic Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Ford F150 Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Ford Focus Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?