First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Edelmann Elite Power Steering Pressure Line Hose 92429EShop All Edelman Elite
Part # 92429E
SKU # 1143877
Price Not Available
Built to withstand a variety of weather conditions and extreme temperatures, our power steering pressure hoses are designed to last through daily wear and tear while delivering smooth and quiet performance, every time. Each hose in the Edelmann Elite line has a durable zinc coating that actively protects against and helps to prevent rust and corrosion damage, and each hose also features innovative heat/abrasion tubing that is specifically designed to hold up to a range of temperatures - from the freezing cold to extreme heat waves. Each hose features double lock beading with a barbed tube end that provides superior hose/coupling integrity. Every Edelmann Elite hose is equipped with the identical OEM fitting as the hose being replaced. This ensures a good seal when installed properly. All bends are made to the exact specification of the OEM hose. This ensures that the hose will fit in the space provided and takes the course of the original OEM hose. Plews & Edelmann is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of a broad range of automotive parts, accessories, gadgets, and tools sold to the vast majority of mass merchant, retail auto parts stores and wholesale automotive parts and industrial distribution outlets worldwide.
- Superior temperature range performance ensures function at any temperature.
- Outstanding impulse durability increases longevity of the hose.
- Constructed to OEM form, fit, and function to ensure ease of installation and ongoing performance.
- Honda Accord Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Honda Civic Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Ford F150 Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
- Ford Focus Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?