First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Atlantic Automotive Power Steering Pump AAE5826Shop All Atlantic Automotive Engineering
Atlantic Automotive Engineering475940
Part # AAE5826
SKU # 475940
Price Not Available
Outlet Attachment Type
Inlet Attachment Type
AAE Remanufactured Hydraulic Power Steering Pumps include pulley, return pipe, and/or reservoir, where applicable. During the remanufacturing process, each unit is disassembled, cleaned, and all wear components are replaced to ensure OE performance and durability. Prior to shipment, each unit is 100% inspected and tested to ensure OE performance and reliability.
- Each unit is 100% hydraulically tested under load
- Pulley included and preinstalled
- Without reservoir
- Each unit is electrostatically painted with automotive grade paint, ensuring long lasting finish protecting the unit in any driving condition
- Remanufactured and certified in the USA for unmatched quality
- Honda Accord Power Steering Pump
- Honda Civic Power Steering Pump
- Ford F150 Power Steering Pump
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Pump
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Pump
- Ford Focus Power Steering Pump
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?