Atlantic Automotive Power Steering Pump AAE6262
AAE Remanufactured Hydraulic Power Steering Pumps include pulley, return pipe, and/or reservoir, where applicable. During the remanufacturing process, each unit is disassembled, cleaned, and all wear components are replaced to ensure OE performance and durability. Prior to shipment, each unit is 100% inspected and tested to ensure OE performance and reliability.
- Each unit is 100% hydraulically tested under load
- Each unit is electrostatically painted with automotive grade paint, ensuring long lasting finish protecting the unit in any driving condition
- Remanufactured in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis