First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Cardone New Power Steering Pump 96-279Shop All A1 Cardone
Part # 96-279
SKU # 1080647
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Hose Port Type
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Reservoir Cap Included
|Pulley Attachment Type
|Inlet Attachment Type
|Outlet Attachment Type
Our power steering pumps are manufactured with premium components to ensure longevity and reliability under all driving conditions. Each unit is supplied with high temperature seals and load-tested to ensure reliable performance.
- Rigorous computer load testing ensures optimal performance and durability by incorporating real-world parameters during the test cycle.
- Manufactured with premium grade, high-temperature seals for added durability under all driving conditions.
- Precise bushing alignment prevents premature shaft and seal wear, significantly reducing noise and vibration.
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance.
- Honda Accord Power Steering Pump
- Honda Civic Power Steering Pump
- Ford F150 Power Steering Pump
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Pump
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Pump
- Ford Focus Power Steering Pump
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?