First, set your vehicle
Cardone New Power Steering Pump 96-282Shop All A1 Cardone
Our power steering pumps are manufactured with premium components to ensure longevity and reliability under all driving conditions. Each unit is supplied with high temperature seals and load-tested to ensure reliable performance.
- Rigorous computer load testing ensures optimal performance and durability by incorporating real-world parameters during the test cycle.
- Manufactured with premium grade, high-temperature seals for added durability under all driving conditions.
- Precise bushing alignment prevents premature shaft and seal wear, significantly reducing noise and vibration.
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance.
- Honda Accord Power Steering Pump
- Honda Civic Power Steering Pump
- Ford F150 Power Steering Pump
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Pump
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Pump
- Chevrolet Cruze Power Steering Pump
- Ford Focus Power Steering Pump
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis