First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast New Power Steering Pump 5341NShop All Duralast
Part # 5341N
SKU # 212091
Price Not Available
Pulley Attachment Type
Our power steering pumps are built using the finest newly manufactured components available. Our wide selection of these units offers the combined value of quality, cost and long lasting durability.
- High-quality precision engineered components
- Designed to meet or exceed factory specifications
- Engineered to maximize longevity & ensure leak free operation
- Direct factory replacement
- Honda Accord Power Steering Pump
- Honda Civic Power Steering Pump
- Ford F150 Power Steering Pump
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Pump
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Pump
- Ford Focus Power Steering Pump
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle