First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast New Power Steering Pump AAE5556NShop All Duralast
Part # AAE5556N
SKU # 1110399
Price Not Available
Outlet Attachment Type
Inlet Attachment Type
Duralast New Hydraulic Power Steering Pumps are manufactured with OE quality components. Each unit undergoes thorough inspection and testing procedures to ensure OE operation and fitment. Prior to shipment, each unit is 100% tested in the USA and held to the strictest standards in the industry. Duralast goes beyond original equipment specifications to improve the performance of every part we offer. To safeguard long life, as well as OE performance and operation, be sure to flush and fill the steering system with an OE approved power steering fluid.
- Upgraded shaft is heat treated to prevent premature failure
- Duralast New P/S pumps are sold without a core charge
- Without Reservoir or Pulley
- Honda Accord Power Steering Pump
- Honda Civic Power Steering Pump
- Ford F150 Power Steering Pump
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Pump
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Pump
- Ford Focus Power Steering Pump
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?