First, Add Your Vehicle
Edelmann Elite Power Steering Pump 6159PRShop All Edelman Elite
Edelmann Elite power steering pumps represent a step up in quality and performance over typical aftermarket brand power steering pumps and are built to meet or exceed OE specifications for fit, form, and function. Designed and built with 100% new components and up-to-date designs provide for a better replacement part. Each pump is painstakingly engineered to not only eliminate commonly experienced failures caused by OE design, but also improve upon the original design and incorporate the latest OE revisions and enhancements. Additionally, this pump comes with the pulley included to help ease installation and reduce the number of additional components necessary. Every pump has a unique Designated Numeric Asset identification number etched into the part, which verifies its authenticity and corresponds to a 100% test inspection report that is included with the product to confirm its level of quality.
- Every component on all pump assemblies is completely new, never reused, and every completed pump is then tested and verified for quality and functionality
- Uniquely identifiable number permanently marked on the product corresponds with an individual test report included.
- Honda Accord Power Steering Pump
- Honda Civic Power Steering Pump
- Ford F150 Power Steering Pump
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Pump
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Pump
- Ford Focus Power Steering Pump
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?