First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PWR Steering Power Steering Pump 60-5300PShop All PWR
Part # 60-5300P
SKU # 1069322
Price Not Available
Engineered and Manufactured for Superior Performance and Reliability, this PWR 100% NEW Power Steering Pump will enhance installation efficiency, address premature product-based failure, and increase lasting customer satisfaction.
- Precision Manuactured Housings and Internal Components
- Packaged With All Required Installation O-Rings, Washers, and Clamps
- Factory Installed Application Specific Pulley
- Factory Installed Application Specific Return Line Connection Fitting
- Direct Management of Manufacturing and Quality Control Functions to PWR Approved Processes
- 100% Functional Testing of Every PWR Unit to our Rigid Performance Specification
- Adherence to the Most Current Global ISO/TS/OHSA Standards
- Approved PWR Proprietary North American Based Engineering Features
- Actual Field Installations and In-Service Monitoring of Fit, Form, and Function
- Extreme Protective Industrial Grade Packaging to Insure Your PWR 100% New Part Arrives Ready To Install
- Honda Accord Power Steering Pump
- Honda Civic Power Steering Pump
- Ford F150 Power Steering Pump
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Pump
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Pump
- Ford Focus Power Steering Pump
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?