First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PWR Steering Power Steering Pump 60-6728PShop All PWR
Part # 60-6728P
SKU # 1114806
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Pulley Attachment Type
Engineered and Manufactured for Superior Performance and Reliability, this PWR 100% NEW Power Steering Pump will enhance installation efficiency, address premature product-based failure, and increase lasting customer satisfaction.
- PWR "INSTALLATION READY" Power Steering Pumps are 100% NEW and Engineered In North America
- All PWR products are Designed, Tier-Manufactured, and Multi-Tested to meet or exceed OE Performance and Durability Requirements
- Features our EXCLUSIVE DIE CUT FOAM PACKAGING, Sealed Heavy Duty Plastic Enclosures, and Fluid Port Caps
- Supplied with a Pre-Installed Pulley, Return line fitting, as well as the required Installation Seals, Washers, Return Line Clamp, and Tri-Lingual Instructions
- Enables you to achieve a more efficient, durable, and professional installation
- Honda Accord Power Steering Pump
- Honda Civic Power Steering Pump
- Ford F150 Power Steering Pump
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Pump
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Pump
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Pump
- Ford Focus Power Steering Pump
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?