First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Power Steering Reservoir 603-672Shop All Dorman
Part # 603-672
SKU # 907671
Price Not Available
Mounting Bracket Included
Mounting Hardware Included
Heat and engine vibration can damage plastic overtime causing cracks and leaks. Dorman's Power Steering Reservoir uses premium plastic to withstand the effects of stress generated by the engine compartment. It is thoroughly tested to ensure performance and long lasting quality over time.
- Includes reservoir cap and level sensor (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?