First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
CRP/Rein Power Steering Return Hose PSH0111RShop All CRP
Part # PSH0111R
SKU # 336414
Price Not Available
CR Synthetic Rubber
Rein power steering hoses are manufactured with premium Contitech OE quality hose material designed to withstand the high pressure demands of automotive power steering systems. Rein power steering hoses are designed to resist excessive heat, oil and ozone factors that breakdown rubber and cause premature failure in power steering systems.
- Replace leaking or otherwise faulty hoses with Rein premium components to restore your vehicle to safe and optimal performance levels.
- Rein power steering hoses are designed as direct-fit replacements to ensure trouble-free proper installation.
- Rein offers wide vehicle coverage in power steering hoses and assemblies. it is recommended that both pressure and return hoses are replaced together.
- Rein power steering hoses are manufactured with premium OE quality hose which offers maximum protection from premature failures.
- Rein power steering hoses come complete with hardware and seals when necessary for installation to save installation time and additional costs.
- Honda Accord Power Steering Return Hose
- Honda Civic Power Steering Return Hose
- Ford F150 Power Steering Return Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Return Hose
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Return Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Return Hose
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Return Hose
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Return Hose
- Ford Focus Power Steering Return Hose
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?