First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
CRP/Rein Power Steering Return Hose PSH0546Shop All CRP
Part # PSH0546
SKU # 1191512
Price Not Available
Rein OE Quality power steering suction hoses are designed to withstand the harsh environment of the engine bay area from the outside along with the hot power steering oil from within. Rein power steering suction hoses are formed to exceed OE blueprints using OE comparable braided rubber compound and include non damaging burr free clamps, protective jacket(s), and heat sleeves(s) all as specified by the OE manufacturer.
- A direct fit, replacement hose with clamps
- OE quality, braided rubber compound hose
- Pre attached protective jacket(s) and heat sleeve(s), where required
- Ensures proper operation of the power steering system
- Honda Accord Power Steering Return Hose
- Honda Civic Power Steering Return Hose
- Ford F150 Power Steering Return Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Return Hose
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Return Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Return Hose
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Return Hose
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Return Hose
- Ford Focus Power Steering Return Hose
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?