First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Power Steering Return Hose 80415Shop All Duralast
Part # 80415
SKU # 212617
Price Not Available
Power steering pressure & return hoses are engineered to OE design and specifications, ensuring an accurate and lasting installation. Duplication of OE routing, constructed with high quality materials and use of safety features protects against premature failure.
- Constructed to withstand high pressure pulsations and heat
- Hoses should be replaced after 20,000-24,000 miles as preventative maintenance
- Built to resist breakdown and system contamination
- Zinc coated tube protect against rust and corrosion
- Switch sockets allow re-installation of OE pressure sensors
- Recommended that you replace your return line when replacing pressure hose
- Honda Accord Power Steering Return Hose
- Honda Civic Power Steering Return Hose
- Ford F150 Power Steering Return Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Return Hose
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Return Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Return Hose
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Return Hose
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Return Hose
- Ford Focus Power Steering Return Hose
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle