First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Power Steering Return Hose 92222Shop All Duralast
Part # 92222
SKU # 59924
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
Power steering pressure & return hoses are engineered to OE design and specifications, ensuring an accurate and lasting installation. Duplication of OE routing, constructed with high quality materials and use of safety features protects against premature failure.
- Constructed to withstand high pressure pulsations and heat
- Hoses should be replaced after 20,000-24,000 miles as preventative maintenance
- Built to resist breakdown and system contamination
- Zinc coated tube protect against rust and corrosion
- Switch sockets allow re-installation of OE pressure sensors
- Recommended that you replace your return line when replacing pressure hose
- Honda Accord Power Steering Return Hose
- Honda Civic Power Steering Return Hose
- Ford F150 Power Steering Return Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Return Hose
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Return Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Return Hose
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Return Hose
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Return Hose
- Ford Focus Power Steering Return Hose
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?