First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Power Steering Return Hose 92342Shop All Duralast
Part # 92342
SKU # 492561
Price Not Available
Power steering pressure & return hoses are engineered to OE design and specifications, ensuring an accurate and lasting installation. Duplication of OE routing, constructed with high quality materials and use of safety features protects against premature failure.
- Constructed to withstand high pressure pulsations and heat
- Hoses should be replaced after 20,000-24,000 miles as preventative maintenance
- Built to resist breakdown and system contamination
- Zinc coated tube protect against rust and corrosion
- Switch sockets allow re-installation of OE pressure sensors
- Recommended that you replace your return line when replacing pressure hose
- Honda Accord Power Steering Return Hose
- Honda Civic Power Steering Return Hose
- Ford F150 Power Steering Return Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Return Hose
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Return Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Return Hose
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Return Hose
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Return Hose
- Ford Focus Power Steering Return Hose
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?