First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Rein Rack & Pinion Bellow BKP0062RShop All Rein
Part # BKP0062R
SKU # 569013
Price Not Available
Boot kits protect a joint in the car that would be destroyed by dirt, sand and other particles if left exposed, even under normal conditions so it's important that they be properly maintained and in good condition. Rein Automotive provides application specific power steering boot kits that come guaranteed to fit the first time.
- Rein power steering boots ensure maximum protection when properly installed
- Rein also offers a full line of boot kits that include all of the needed hardware for the complete repair
- Matches original equipment design specifications
- Rein power steering boots are manufactured to strict engineering standards/specifications in materials and tolerances
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?