First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Save time, money and labor with Dorman's steering rack and pinion mount bushings. Our OE FIX repair solution now allows you to replace only the failed bushings without removing the entire steering rack. Plus, our bushings are constructed of polyurethane for extra protection. The rack and pinion mount bushings come with spacers and/or necessary hardware (where applicable) for a complete repair.
- Replacement stops clunking sounds and loose steering due to damaged bushings
- Direct fit and direct replacement rack and pinion mount bushings available (where applicable) for a trouble-free repair
- Two-piece design for ease of installation
- Manufacturing materials include durable rubber for long-lasting resistance to wear and tear
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?