Atlantic Automotive Remanufactured Rack & Pinion AAE3912
1.- Power steering
|Notes||Remanufactured, Built from 11/22/2000. "IMPORTANT: FAILURE to flush, apply new fluid, and vacuum bleed may result in serious damage to the pump."|
|Item Grade||OEM STANDARD|
Every unit is remanufactured, inspected and tested to the strictest standards in the industry to ensure the customer is purchasing a quality product. Atlantic Automotive Engineering goes beyond original equipment specifications to improve the performance of every part we produce.
- Every unit is tested under load to ensure proper seal seating so that the unit remains leak free.
- Components are reconditioned back to their original specifications so that the unit looks and operates as it did when built new.
- New bellows are installed with stainless steel clamps to safeguard the rack against premature failure.
- Computer aided testers are used to ensure that steering ¿feel' is matched to the original equipment part so your car steers like it did when new .
- Each unit is painted using a glossy black high heat and element resistant premium surface paint to safeguard the unit from harsh road conditions.
- Shafts are polished to precise measurements and finished using automated centerless grinders to ensure a long, leak-free life.