2013 Chevrolet Camaro Rack & Pinion
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
1-4 of 4 Results
Notes: Remanufactured, With Electronic Power Assist. Includes Inner Tie Rods. Special order only - SKU cannot be ordered as a part of a stocking PO. Please work with your sales rep on availability
- PRICE: 1288.99
Notes: Brazil (CV2), Mexico (CV3). South america - bolivia, chile, colombia, equador, peru, uruguay, venezuela (CLS), uruguay (CL7), kuwait (CU7), saudi arabia (CU8), united kingdom (CU9), Japan (CV5), chile (CV6), korea (CW1), gulf states (CW2), caribbean, central america (CW4), argentina (CX1), central america (CZ1), russia (CZ3), europe (C4E), u s a (EF7), canadian (Z49). Var electric power steering (NV9). Order together with 11589280, quantity per car: 2, use together with 10-way connector 19299774.
- PRICE: 1015.99
Related Parts & Products
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Shock/Strut - Front
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Wheel Bearing/Hub Assembly-Fr
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Shock/Strut - Rear
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Tie Rod End
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Lug Nut
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Power Steering Pump
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Sway Bar Link
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Control Arm - Lower
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Wheel Bearing/Hub Assembly-Rear
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Ball Joint - Lower
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Power Steering Pressure Line Hose
Advice and How tos
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?