Atlantic Automotive Rack & Pinion AAE64242
|Item Grade||OEM STANDARD|
|Input Shaft Type||WHISTLE NOTCH|
|Outlet Attachment Type||MANIFOLD|
|Inlet Attachment Type||MANIFOLD|
Every unit is remanufactured, inspected and tested to the strictest standards in the industry to ensure the customer is purchasing a quality product. Atlantic Automotive Engineering goes beyond original equipment specifications to improve the performance of every part we produce.
- Every unit is tested under load to ensure proper seal seating so that the unit remains leak free.
- Computer aided testers are used to ensure that steering ¿feel' is matched to the original equipment part so your car steers like it did when new .
- Components are reconditioned back to their original specifications so that the unit looks and operates as it did when built new.
- Shafts are polished to precise measurements and finished using automated centerless grinders to ensure a long, leak-free life.
- New bellows are installed with stainless steel clamps to safeguard the rack against premature failure.
- Each unit is painted using a glossy black high heat and element resistant premium surface paint to safeguard the unit from harsh road conditions.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?