First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Atlantic Automotive Rack & Pinion AAE64264Shop All Atlantic Automotive Engineering
Atlantic Automotive Engineering417527
Part # AAE64264
SKU # 417527
Price Not Available
Total Turns Lock To Lock
Every unit is remanufactured, inspected and tested to the strictest standards in the industry to ensure the customer is purchasing a quality product. Atlantic Automotive Engineering goes beyond original equipment specifications to improve the performance of every part we produce.
- Every unit is tested under load to ensure proper seal seating so that the unit remains leak free.
- Components are reconditioned back to their original specifications so that the unit looks and operates as it did when built new.
- New bellows are installed with stainless steel clamps to safeguard the rack against premature failure.
- Computer aided testers are used to ensure that steering feel' is matched to the original equipment part so your car steers like it did when new .
- Each unit is painted using a glossy black high heat and element resistant premium surface paint to safeguard the unit from harsh road conditions.
- Shafts are polished to precise measurements and finished using automated centerless grinders to ensure a long, leak-free life.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle