Atlantic Automotive Remanufactured Rack & Pinion AAE3723
|Item Grade||OEM STANDARD|
|Input Shaft Type||SPLINED, GROOVED|
|Outlet Attachment Type||FLARE|
|Inlet Size||14MM X 1.5|
|Outlet Size||16MM X 1.5|
|Inlet Attachment Type||FLARE|
Every unit is remanufactured, inspected and tested to the strictest standards in the industry to ensure the customer is purchasing a quality product. Atlantic Automotive Engineering goes beyond original equipment specifications to improve the performance of every part we produce.
- Every unit is tested under load to ensure proper seal seating so that the unit remains leak free.
- Computer aided testers are used to ensure that steering ¿feel' is matched to the original equipment part so your car steers like it did when new .
- Components are reconditioned back to their original specifications so that the unit looks and operates as it did when built new.
- Shafts are polished to precise measurements and finished using automated centerless grinders to ensure a long, leak-free life.
- New bellows are installed with stainless steel clamps to safeguard the rack against premature failure.
- Each unit is painted using a glossy black high heat and element resistant premium surface paint to safeguard the unit from harsh road conditions.