Atlantic Automotive Remanufactured Rack & Pinion AAE64257
|Item Grade||OEM STANDARD|
AAE Remanufactured Manual Steering Rack & Pinion including inner tie rods. Manual racks are typically used in conjuction with an Electric Power Steering column and are very popular in import vehicles. In order to prevent a much more expensive repair of the EPS column it is important notice the early signs of a failing manual rack and use a high quality replacement. AAE remanufactures all units in the USA. Only the highest quality OE components are used in our remanufacturing process and each unit is electrostatically painted with automotive grade paint to ensure long lasting finish to protect the unit in any driving condition.
- Each unit is disassembled, cleaned, and has all wear components replaced to resotre OE performance and finish
- Supplied with inner tie rods
- New bellows are installed with stainless steel clamps to safeguard the rack against premature failure
- Each unit is 100% tested after the rebuilding process
- Shafts are polished to precise measurements and finished using automated centerless grinders to ensure a long, leak-free life