Cardone New Rack & Pinion 97-2310
CARDONE Engineered Technology ensures that all CARDONE New Rack and Pinion units meet or exceed O.E.M. performance. CSE Technology is based on over 40 years of reverse-engineering expertise, where original design weaknesses are identified and improved, resulting in premium-quality, brand-new parts you can rely on. All units adhere to strict S.A.E. specifications and are 100% tested to ensure reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Environmentally-friendly coating applied to tie rods and lines to provide a clean appearance and prevent rust
- 100% performance testing to ensure perfect fit, function and reliable performance
- Computerized spool valve balancing ensures exceptional steering feel
- Supplied with O.E.M. grade seals, O-rings and boots to provide optimal sealing performance and longevity
- Built to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?