First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Cardone New Rack & Pinion 97-382Shop All A1 Cardone
Part # 97-382
SKU # 1080805
Price Not Available
Inlet Line Fitting Gender
Gasket Or Seal Included
Mounting Hole Quantity
End To End Length
Outlet Line Fitting Diameter
Mounting Hardware Included
Our engineered technology ensures that all our New Rack and Pinion units meet or exceed O.E.M. performance. Based on over 50 years of reverse-engineering expertise, original design weaknesses are identified and improved where applicable, resulting in premium-quality, brand-new parts you can rely on. All units adhere to strict S.A.E. specifications and are tested to ensure reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Environmentally-friendly coating applied to tie rods and lines to provide a clean appearance and prevent rust.
- Performance testing ensures perfect fit, function and reliable performance.
- Computerized spool valve balancing ensures exceptional steering feel.
- Supplied with O.E.M. grade seals, O-rings and boots to provide optimal sealing performance and longevity.
- Built to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle