First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Edelmann Elite Rack & Pinion 2009Shop All Edelman Elite
Part # 2009
SKU # 1145313
Price Not Available
Inlet Line Fitting Gender
Gasket Or Seal Included
Mounting Hole Quantity
End To End Length
Outlet Line Fitting Diameter
Mounting Hardware Included
Edelmann Elite power steering rack and pinions represent a step up in quality and performance over typical aftermarket brand power steering racks and are built to meet or exceed OE specifications for fit, form, and function. Designed and built with 100% new components and up-to-date designs provide for a better replacement part. Each rack is painstakingly engineered to not only eliminate commonly experienced failures caused by OE design, but also improve upon the original design and incorporate the latest OE revisions and enhancements. Every rack has a unique Designated Numeric Asset identification number etched into the part, which verifies its authenticity and corresponds to a 100% test inspection report that is included with the product to confirm its level of quality.
- Every component on all racks assemblies is completely new, never reused, and every completed rack is then tested and verified for quality and functionality
- Uniquely identifiable number permanently marked on the product corresponds with an individual test report included.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle