First, Add Your Vehicle
Edelmann Elite Rack & Pinion 2032Shop All Edelman Elite
Edelmann Elite power steering rack and pinions represent a step up in quality and performance over typical aftermarket brand power steering racks and are built to meet or exceed OE specifications for fit, form, and function. Designed and built with 100% new components and up-to-date designs provide for a better replacement part. Each rack is painstakingly engineered to not only eliminate commonly experienced failures caused by OE design, but also improve upon the original design and incorporate the latest OE revisions and enhancements. Every rack has a unique Designated Numeric Asset identification number etched into the part, which verifies its authenticity and corresponds to a 100% test inspection report that is included with the product to confirm its level of quality.
- Every component on all racks assemblies is completely new, never reused, and every completed rack is then tested and verified for quality and functionality
- Uniquely identifiable number permanently marked on the product corresponds with an individual test report included.
Advice and How-To's
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- What is Muffler Delete?
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide