Endurance Rack & Pinion 64242
|Total Turns Lock To Lock||3.5|
|Grade Type||OEM Standard|
Every unit is tested and inspected to ensure that they meet or exceed original equipment specifications. All components are 100% inspected using calibrated measuring equipment and then re-manufactured or replaced with new. This guarantees that the finished unit will always meet or exceed our customer expectations.
- Rack shafts are reconditioned to precision OE type finish to assure extended seal life
- Cylinder lines are thoroughly cleaned, pressure tested, and replaced if necessary
- New premium grade bellows are installed with stainless steel clamps to prevent premature failure
- Painted to help protect unit in harsh road conditions
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?